Eight Questions for Anna-Maria Galojan
1. What is your favorite place in Tallinn to eat out?
I enjoy “Kultus”, the former “Moscow” cafe, they make a perfect omelet. Another very nice place is Lounge & Restoran Cafe Imperio. But for me company is much more important than the place.
2. What is your favorite quote?
There are several of them, but my favorite one is by Friedrich Nietzsche: “Whatever does not destroy me makes me stronger”.
3. Why have you named your dog “Teddy”?
When I first met my lovely puppy, he was like a small teddy bear so I named him Teddy. Only after that I found out, that nearly 100 years ago these toy bears were called “Teddy’s bears” after the USA President Theodore Roosevelt.
4. What was the happiest day of your life?
Everyday is a miracle when your dear and lovely people are happy and healthy.
5. What do you think a woman should do to be called ”a real woman” and how should a real woman dress?
In one word I would call this kind of woman a “LADY”. Women should dress like a Lady. These kind of women have always been, and are well-educated, intelligent persons not given to undignified conduct - indeed being truly ‘ladies.’
6. What should a man do to win your heart and attention?
He should be a gentleman with sense of humor.
7. Is Estonia or Armenia your homeland? What language is your mother tongue Armenian or Estonian?
I was born in Estonia, it is my fatherland. But I love Armenia, because it is part of me, my mum’s homeland. From my childhood, as long as I remember being me, I spoke Estonian, Armenian and Russian. So I am cosmopolite.
8. Who is your best friend?
Some people think that girls’ best friends are diamonds. I am sure that my real diamonds are my best friends.
By Ella Karapetyan